Manual LPM Machine MIGL-28
Manual Low Pressure Molding Machine for molding net shape ceramic, metal and wax parts for experimental or small production, using thermoplastic or thermosetting binders.
U.S. Patent N 4,416,603
- Production rate up to 70 cycles per hour, depending on the complexity of a die.
- Stainless steel tank, tank lid, mixer blade and feeder pipe.
- Two blade stirring mixer in the tank.
- Pneumatic clamping cylinder.
- 1/8 HP mixer motor, 58 RPM.
- Molding air pressure up to 70 psi (5 kg/cm.sq.)
- Molding temperature up to 300°F (150°C), independently controlled in the tank, in the feeder pipe and at the orifice with three microprocessor temperature controllers with digital display.
- Machine is operated with two manual valves.
- Tank volume 0.8 gallons (3 liters).
- Average energy consumption 1 KW.
- Power: 110/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, single ph.
- Overall dimensions 21"L x 24"D x 47"H (533 x 610 x 1194 mm).
- Weight approximately 150 lbs. (70 kg).
- Maximum size of dies 12" x 8" x 16" (395 x 205 x 410 mm).